Wednesday, September 19, 2012

ironstone kitchen . . .


I love good food . . . absolutely L. O. V. E. love it!!

I am not a food expert when it comes to cooking and baking and such . . .

in fact . . .
I am quite sure that some of my friends wonder what I am even doing writing a food blog! :)

On top of that . . .
I honestly don't have enough time in the day to watch all the food shows . . .
and read all the great cook books that are out there currently . . .

but what I do know . . .
is that I love fresh ingredients . . . simple recipes . . .
and time spent around the table with my family!!

I hope to share a little inspiration with all of you . . .
and from time to time a recipe here and there!

So . . .
here is to keeping it simple . . . fresh . . . and fun . . .
learning as we go . . .


until next time . . .

. . . . . . .

food dreams and a kiss . . .
from my kitchen . . . to yours!!

xoxo - liz



No comments: