Wednesday, October 3, 2012

blackberry salad . . .


a little lunch at work . . .

soooo simple - yet so delicious!!


fresh greens with sweet blackberries, tangy goat cheese . . .
and some marinated beef . . .

soooo simple - yet so tasty!!

just slice up that leftover Sunday Roast . . .
and marinate in a bowl with a wonderful balsamic dressing . . .
then drissle a bit more throughout the salad!!

Yes - lunch at work . . .
can be a simple and delicious as that!!

mmmm . . . mmmm . . . good!!!


no more excuses for a boring work lunch . . .

just enjoy some great food . . . in a very simple way!!!

( up soon . . . my standard balsamic dressing that I use for everything!!! )


until next time . . .

. . . . . . .

food dreams and a kiss . . .
from my kitchen . . . to yours!!

xoxo - liz



2 comments:

Sister Patty said...

Oh Liz... this looks sooo yummy! I'll have to try it while there are still blackberries on the bushes.

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Patty - I think you will like this salad. It is perfect for work, tastes great and is pretty healthy! It is also sooooo easy to make - which is my favorite part!! :)