Sunday, October 7, 2012

blackberry treats . . .


It is October here in Seattle . . .
yet - it feels more like a hot summer day!!

So . . . I put all my Autumn food thoughts and recipes aside . . .
to enjoy one last kiss of summer sunshine!!


Remember those blackberries that I mixed with fresh yogurt here!

Well - I made way too much . . .
so I threw the remainder into some popcicle molds . . .


and now we are all enjoying some very tasty

Blackberry Yogurt Pops . . .

making one little girl of mine . . .
very . . . very . . . HAPPY!!


And for me . . . this is what life is truly all about . . .
the small moments . . . the ones that really matter!!

Yes . . . sometimes distractions - like sunshine . . .
are good for the soul!!


until next time . . .

. . . . . . .

food dreams and a kiss . . .
from my kitchen . . . to yours!!

xoxo - liz



No comments: